Friday, May 17, 2024

Hank Williams Jr and Nitty Gritty Dirt Band setlist

Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
You Ain't Going Nowhere
Partners, Brothers and Friends
Cosmic Cowboy
Long Hard Road
Take Me In Your Lifeboat
Fish Song
Working Man (Nowhere to Go)
Mr. Bojangles
Fishing in the Dark
Bayou Jubilee
Cadillac Ranch
Will the Circle Be Unbroken/The Weight

Hank Williams Jr 
Are You Ready For the Country?
OD'd in Denver
The Blues Man
Whiskey Bent and Hell Bound
Move It On Over/Mind Your Own Business
The Conversation
Just Call Me Hank
All My Rowdy Friends Are Coming Over Tonight/I Like Girls
On the Hunt/Gimme Three Steps/Waiting for the Bus
Kaw-Liga
Your Cheating Heart
Whole Lotta Shaking Going On
Outlaw Women/Dinosaur
There's a Tear In My Beer
All My Rowdy Friends Have Settled Down
I Walk the Line
A Country Boy Can Survive
Born to Boogie 
Rich White Honky Blues 
Family Tradition/Hey Good Lookin'/If You Don't Like Hank Williams

No comments: