Monday, December 31, 2012

NFL Predictions recap and playoff predictions

I made my picks at the end of July. And now the regular season has come to an end.

All in all, these weren't my best predictions. Like many people, I overrated Philadelphia, Carolina, and Pittsburgh and never saw Seattle or Minnesota playing so well.

In the AFC, I got of 4 of 6 playoff teams correct.
In the NFC, it was terrible, just 2 of 6 correct.

My pre-season Super Bowl of Green Bay vs Houston is still alive, so I will stick with it even thought I don't think either team will make it. But here I go.

AFC
Houston over Cincinnati
Baltimore over Indianapolis

Denver over Baltimore
Houston over New England

Houston over Denver

NFC
Green Bay over Minnesota
Seattle over Washington

Atlanta over Seattle
Green Bay over San Francisco

Green Bay over Atlanta

Super Bowl
Houston over Green Bay

No comments: