Sunday, October 23, 2016

The ultimate liar

"I fell in ove with you the moment I met you."
"You're my best friend."
"I'm yours."
"I can't wait to do life with you."
"I'm in this all the way."
"I want you inside me."
"You're the love of my life."
"I love you more."
"Always and forever."
"To eternity and beyond."

And let's go a little bit longer...

"For me loving you is the easiest and most wonderful decision I have made thus far. When I look at you I get lost in your eyes and smile. When are in pain, I'll be in pain, when you dont want to talk I will keep talking so you know I haven't gone anywhere, when we fight I will still be by your side at the end, when you laugh, I'll laugh, when you're happy I'll be happy because I'll know that I'm doing something right. You are an amazing man of God who in the last 2 weeks has already encouraged me more about focusing on God first than my friends ever have, you are the man I see having a future with, you are the man I will never stop loving even when times are rough, and you are the man I plan to make the happiest and you are the man I plan on staying loyal, honest, and wanting to be with for a very long time. I will always support you, be there for you, I will always have my arms open and my ears ready to listen, my heart is ready to be put back out there and the day we started talking you stole my heart forever. I love you."

No comments: