Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Softball update

Well after dropping the first game of the season, we are 4-1 on the season. I've had 2 hits in my last 3 at bats and scored quite a few runs. I don't know the exct stats because, hey, it's about which team has more runs. If I'm going to be concerned about a number it's whether we scored more runs than our opponent.

Jay is our captain Amy's fiance and he is one incredible player. He used to play minor league baseball so he knows what he's doing. However, he can get a little obnozious and arrogant and that bugs me and quite a few players on our team. As long as he's producing at the plate and at shortstop, it's a little easier to deal with all that attitude. It's not that he's a bad guy, I just don't want this team to be selfish and me-first.

These 45 minutes commutes to and from Arlington Heights are not exactly a cruise around the block either!

No comments: