Sunday, December 16, 2007

10 thoughts

Off day tomorrow. Nothing better to do. Here's 10 things on mind.

1) There may be nothing funnier than Whose Line.

2) Thank God for snow plows. Now if they could use them in my neighborhood...

3) After today's Jets loss, at least I can say I'm not embarrassed. It's just they had so many opportunities to catch New England and they wasted them. Clearly, they need help at WR, OG, OT, DL, DT, OLB, and CB.

4) The Rangers are reverting to 1998-2004 form and I'm not happy. 5-1 home loss to Phoenix, who'd played 2 of the last 3 days? Disgusting.

5) Mark my words. Livan Hernandez will be a Met by 2008. Oh joy...

6) I have my Ipod as of Wednesday and 1,000 songs in Itunes. And I am feeling hip.

7) Nine days until Christmas. It's snuck up on me this year.

8) If you buy a microwave, first make sure it can actually heat stuff up.

9) Madonna in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame? Good Lord, have mercy.

10) A man was found comatose after swallowing a stack of dollar bills. No change is expected.

Song pick: "Long Walk Home" Bruce Springsteen

No comments: