Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Want to say it, but I won't. It's complaint time

1. As great as last night's win over Philthy was, this 5-4 11-inning loss was horrible. This offense scored four runs in five innings against Hamels and does nothing over the next six against the bullpen. I want to press the panic button right now, but won't just yet only because there is one more game tomorrow. Oh that's right. We have to count on Tim Redding to beat Utley, Victorino, Howard, Rollins, Ibanez, and that bastard Jayson Werth. And then the three games in Yankee Stadium. Great.

2. No TV access Monday morning through Friday night. Thanks Mother Nature for the lightning.

3. ROH live on June 27 cannot come fast enough.

4. I need to get back in the gym. I walked 25 city blocks for five days, but I really feel I need to lift.

5. Tomorrow will be brutal at work. I'm expecting to take two hours just to get through my e-mail.

No comments: