Sunday, May 24, 2009

Five lines

1) Jonathan Papelbon. He's human after all... And oh, all those Metropolitan fans in Fenway Park. Who would have believed it?

2) Lost a disc in the woods today. To say the least, I am not pleased. The problem I have with Campton Hills is the tee boxes are so rocky and uneven, it is really difficult for me to execute my crossover X-step that I like to do when I throw since it involves several steps. So I played two rounds with that disc and now it is gone.

3) I started flipping through some of the pages of Emeril's grilling cookbook. This is going to be outstanding.

4) I forgot how much fun a pillow fight could be.

5) The danger of human beings on autopilot. I see a few people who, metaphorically speaking, are flying a plane and are headed straight for a crash landing. The warning signs are vivid. The fuel is leaking, the landing gear is not going down, maybe the control tower is empty. Yet, they ignore these ominous signs, completely expecting a smooth landing on a freshly-paved runway. Though it may seem scary to actually look and be real, it would be smart to pay a little bit of attention.

Song pick: "Addicted" Dan Seals- Very well written and very deep.