Sunday, December 13, 2009

Early Sunday

I just finished work for the evening. I feel like playing some sad music right now. At this rate, I'm probably going to bed around 2 am and that's still a 90 minute improvement over last week. Feel like laying down a few bullet points right now, so here they are.

1) KL: Two months just wasn't enough time.

2) Had a ton of fun making and decorating cookies. Frosting and sprinkling the gingerbread men was the best part. I liked the chance to be creative and make all kinds of crazy designs on the different Christmas-shaped cookies.

3) The Knicks have won four straight games and are two games out of a playoff spot. I actually considered for five minutes buying a ticket for their game in Chicago next week. This causes for a moment of self-analysis. Are my teams so bad, that I am actually getting hopeful about the Knicks? That's a bad sign.

4) I read that ginger juice, walnuts, and black sesame seeds help reverse hair from graying. Uh, OK. Guess I'd better hit PF Chang's before too long.

5) What a miserable performance I had to watch live on Wednesday by New York in Chicago. One shot on goal in the third period. 2-1 OT loss, after leading for 45 minutes. No heart, no effort (aside from the 4th line and goalie), no hope, no kidding. But being Mr. Positive, I have one good memory. I parked my car for free.

Song pick: In light of what I wrote earlier, it's "Atlanta Blue" by the Statler Brothers. Harold Reid has such a great bass voice. Except I guess in this case, it applies to New Hampshire and Cape Cod instead of Georgia.

No comments: