Thursday, July 01, 2010

20 lonely songs

On those summer nights when I'm feeling alone, I like turning to my music. Here are 20 of the songs I play for those rough times. I guess it could be considered a countdown.

1. "Dreamin' Again" Jim Croce
2. "How Can You Mend a Broken Heart" Al Green
3. "Drinkin' Me Lonely" Chris Young
4. "A Good Year for the Roses" George Jones & Alan Jackson
5. "Somebody Else's Moon" Collin Raye
6. "Fire and Smoke" Earl Thomas Conley
7. "I Never Go Around Mirrors" Keith Whitley
8. "Baby Blue" George Strait
9. "Silver Springs (Live)" Fleetwood Mac
10. "Last in Love" George Strait
11. "You'll Know Love" Kenny Rogers
12. "Second Hand Heart" Gary Morris
13. "Tired of Being Alone" Al Green
14. "More Than a Memory" Garth Brooks
15. "Alone" Bee Gees
16. "I Wish I Could Say That" Kenny Rogers
17. "Love Lost" Mindy Smith
18. "Who's Counting" Ronnie Milsap
19. "Lonesome Town" Rick Nelson
20. "It Was Almost Like a Song" Johnny Hartmann

No comments: