Saturday, April 23, 2011

Rangers Game 5 tracking

So the Rangers trail Washington 3-1 in the first round. And that loss in Game 4 was one of the worst defeats I have seen any of my teams suffer. Blowing a 3-0 lead in the third period at home and losing in overtime. But it is a new day.

This worked against the Devils so I will try it again. The Rangers head to Washington DC with their season on the verge of ending. I will blog the game as it unfolds.

2:23: One fan with "Can You Hear Me Now" card. How creative...

2:26: Well, I'm not encouraged. Boyle, Avery, and Prust had a great first shift and in the four minutes since the Caps have peppered Hank with shots.

2:29: Rangers have blocked seven shots in the first six minutes. In other words, they are not controlling the puck.

2:30: A fucking bullshit power play. The Capital was falling when McCabe grabbed him. And then they score when there should have been goalie interference. I'm done. Absolutely done.

No comments: