Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sat Morning Fever

1) I wish I had more Rangers fans around me. Had my first phone conversation with one who lives in Queens last night. We FB chatted for an hour and talked on the phone for 90 minutes. Why are women i connect with always living at least 1,000 miles away?

2) The Knicks are a joke. 3-0 down to Boston. Their biggest home game in at least 10 years and they trail 22-5 before your rear end hits the seat. Disgraceful.

3) Mom is gone to the Rhine River for 10 days. I have to spend Easter alone.

4) Good Friday service was amazing. Guy came and led us through a traditional Passover meal. Everyone got a kit with crackers, grape juice box, horseradish, parsley, and applesauce. Very informative, very impactful. The cool part was at the end when Pastor Bill said they didn't expect the service to be so crowded. We had to sing the last verse of Amazing Grace on our way out!

5) Feel like another sandwich...and sweet tea vodka

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are invited to fopllow my blog