Saturday, January 28, 2012

Something about a Saturday

I don't know why, but whenever I don't have anything to do on a Saturday night, I feel compelled to blog. It's been watching the NHL All-Star skills competition and then Miracle and listening to the Express game against Cincinnati.


1) I am never playing any more of my music for my mother ever again.


2) Albert Nobbs is one horrible movie. Glenn Close is a great actress, but her performance was like the shining diamond in a filed of cow dung.


3) Brought Firefly sweet tea vodka instead of the Jeremiah Weed. We'll see how they compare...


4) Royal Rumble is Sunday night. If I had to pick my top 5, I go Chris Jericho, Wade Barrett, Undertaker (in a surprise return), Randy Orton, and Sheamus. This is assuming no one competing in another match (ie Cena) are in the Rumble as well.


5) In other matches, I pick Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, and a no-contest between Kane and Cena.

6) The cranberry orange walnut bread from Breadsmith is simply one of the best sweets I have ever tasted. The crunch of the nut, the tanginess of the orange, the sweetness of the cranberries. Just great.


7) I wish I could have my goatee back! Maybe there's a way, I don't know.


8) Guess CI and I have taken this thing public!



9) It's a little scary how the years are going past. I'm thinking more of my parents here.

10) One week till hell...

Song pick: "Colder Weather" Zac Brown Band

No comments: