Sunday, January 15, 2012

Utterly miserable

1) I would bet everything in my possession that the Patriots will win the Super Bowl over the Giants. I am so friggin' upset right now.

2) I officially HATE Big Blue.

3) What happens to the Rangers every time they play in Montreal? It's like Alabama playing a high school team in Tuscaloosa.

4) I never signed up for this. No one makes a conscious, logical, reasonable choice to become a devoted, loyal fan of certain teams because it will lead to a happy life. For the most part, it has led to misery, frustration, and aggravation. Yet, it is like cancer, I cannot get it out of me.

5) I am more and more convinced I will never see any of my teams win a title again and the teams I hate the most (Braves, Phillies, Cubs, Yankees, Giants, Cowboys, Patriots, Bulls, Devils, Flyers) will win at the least every four years. Let's look at the numbers since 1986, shall we.


Exhibit A


Finals/WS/SB tally in my active life time


Hated teams: 30

My teams: 4



Exhibit B

Title tally in my active lifetime


Hated teams: 22


My teams: 1

No comments: