Saturday, May 05, 2012

Off my chest

1) This new Blogger layout is an absolute travesty. And newsflash...Google Chrome doesn't help!

2) Is there anything order than grilling oultry just right so it's totally cooked, but still juicy. Then again, if you have a lousy grill...

3) 2 pints of Corona on Cinco De Mayo

4) Screw Racine Plumbing. I drove an hour to watch Game 4 vs Washington in the one Rangers bar in Chicago. I walk up, I see the Rangers flag flying outside. I'm thinking this is gonna be an amazing afternoon. I pull on the door and it won't open. The time is 11:15, surely it's gotta be open by now. Then I see the sign on the window. "Racine Plumbing will be closed until 7 pm tonight for a Lymphoma benefit function." All that driving for nothing. So with 15 minutes before faceoff, I drove up 94 to Skokie as fast as I could and got to BWW just in time for the opening faceoff.

5) I like this Willow Creek group. They're a fun group of folks. It's just a shame there isn't a whole lot planned for the summer.

6) Very excited for ROH Border Wars next Saturday night on I-PPV. I think Kevin Steen will defeat Davey Richards and become the new ROH World Champion. That "only shot" stipulation shouldn't have been added.

7) Watched DDD tonight. I'm ready to fly to Dallas just to go to Chop House Burger in Arlington, TX!

8) Ever picked a scab off your head, then held it in your hands, and just looked at it for a few minutes? Like you just couldn't believe that thing was on your head just a minute ago?

9) So dinner with the parents is Tuesday night. My mother, who still owes me an apology, myself, and Catherine's parents at Francesca's downtown. Should be a very interesting evening! And I'm glad we were able to postpone it from Monday to avoid missing one of the Rangers playoff games!

10) Something tells me Memorial Day will be very special. Especially since I have company coming now...

No comments: