Saturday, April 13, 2013

Hectic Friday

5:00 AM-Woke up
5:15 AM-Drove with Mom to Rosemont, dropping her off for her week-long tour to South Carolina.
6:00 AM-Drove home
6:45 AM-Arrived home
7:00 AM-Began researching prospective companies
9:30 AM-Drove 45 minutes to Oak Brook for my first job interview of the day
10:30 AM-Interviewed with Aubrey for Chicago Storm Incorporated. We got sidetracked so many times talking about our lives. We really got along well, I hope it helps me in my quest, because I like this company.
11:15 AM-Drove to Berwyn
11:45 AM-Had lunch at Big Guys Sausage Stand, as featured on the Food Network. I had a pick 2 combo with a Maxwell St Polish, an Italian sausage, fries, and a Coke. The Maxwell was fine, but I really like the Italian. The charcoal grill just makes it and the peppers and onions were cooked perfectly too
12:00 PM Got a tweet from Willow Creek Church that more floor level tickets for the Chris Tomlin and Kari Jobe concert for that night had been released
12:15 PM-Bought $25.00 worth of produce at Jewel across the street from the sausage stand
12:30 PM-Headed north to the west side of Chicago for my second interview
1:45 PM-Interviewed at Tara Energy
2:45 PM-Drove back home to St. Charles
3:30 PM-Arrived home and bought a concert ticket
4:00 PM-Went to gym, did 40 minutes on the elliptical
4:45 PM-Made a protein smoothie with spinach, apple, lime, and banana.
5:00 PM-Jumped in the shower
5:30 PM-Left for Willow Creek
5:35 PM-Realized I left my ticket at home and drove back to get it.
6:15 PM-Arrived at church for the concert
7:00 PM-Concert
10:15 PM-Drove 15 minutes east to Westwood Tavern, where I ate an amazing banana cream pie.
12:15 AM-Drove home
1:00 AM-Walked through the front door.

And I have to be up at 6 AM to serve in the care center at church...God grant me some endurance!

No comments: