Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Breaking ties

1) I never wanted to date my twin. Just someone who respected the differences between us. Clearly, that is not what I had.

2) I did have too much drama in that certain part of my life. And now it's time to end it. In some cases, that means cutting ties in some cases. And I know that is going to make me the bad guy and the bad friend, but you know what? I had to put my foot down. I had to be assertive. For too long, I didn't do that and it cost me dearly. Not anymore.

3) Maybe I was making up for lost time with my various actions the last three years. I know I have some learning to do about that subject. But in the process, I wound up in a situation I truly never wanted to be in. I jeopardized relationships and lost a few.

4) I'm not going to settle. I deserve happiness, companionship, that special connection. I deserve the best there is.

5) I'm saying it. I miss someone I've talked to and never met. I don't care who knows it anymore.

No comments: