Saturday, September 07, 2013

5 rounds

1) Watching "Phantom Punch", which is a bio on the late Sonny Liston. I'm one hour in and I am certainly enjoying it. That said, Bridgette Nielsen, who plays a Vegas lounge singer, is already stealing the show. Pete Sampras, you lucky son of a bitch.

2) 4 days still I start graduate school. I'm just hoping I can handle it to go along with a full time job.

3) These first two Yankees-Red Sox games have been so dramatic. I can't say I've minded watching the Yankees lose both times...

4) Saturday lineup: Breakfast with Jen at Nosh, Festival of the Vine, Mike's 50th birthday party. The theme of the party is crazy hats, I think I have a good alligator one that will do the trick!

5) People who boast on social media about getting drunk. It makes no sense to me in any way whatsoever. Not that I have anyone specific in mind, but if they spent as much time and effort searching for work as they do drinking and hunting down hockey players, they might actually make something of their lives.

Song pick: "The Man In Love With You" George Strait

No comments: