Thursday, October 10, 2013

Mid-day update

1) And there goes any respect I ever had for Abby Wambach...at least off the soccer field.

2) Very happy with the Jets' Monday night win over Atlanta. I did not expect them to win in the Georgia Dome. I was so impressed how they dominated both lines of scrimmage. Now they're hosting a winless Pittsburgh squad on Sunday afternoon. I take no game for granted, but this is one they should win.

3) Ready for the Lucky Monk tailgate tonight for Bears vs. Giants.

4) 441/450 points earned in Business Communications so far...come get some!

5) I'd appreciate if Metra can synchronize parking, so that the same machine is at every station. Paid double at Hanover Park this morning just because I didin't know if my first payment had been accepted.

6) If I get 5.5 hours of sleep in a given nght, that means I'm sleeping in.

No comments: