Sunday, December 08, 2013

Watch out dude

1) Jeremiah Weed only comes out for special nights. After the pain of my key incident today, this is one of those nights. I know that's hen I tend to write vaguely and in word pictures, but maybe that's the point.

2) I love my friends, but each one needs to be looked at separately. And if  I'm the only one pouring out any effort to keep it alive, and am the only one working towards finding a solution, then why am I wasting my energy and time?

3) I'll play the recluse for you, but only for one day.

4) AM. I wish I had the nerve to ask her the question I want to. All I had the nerve to do was give a birthday card. But maybe I'm just setting my heart up to be shattered yet again.

5) There's a guy named Todd, who's been hanging around our singles group. I don't know him personally, but I guess he's dating KB now. Knowing her history, he'd better be careful. I think just kissing her would be enough to give him gonorrhea...

Song pick: "I Keep Forgetting" Michael McDonald

No comments: