Sunday, January 11, 2015

Drifting

1) And Satan defeats Baltimore in the dump known as Foxboro. Two wins away from the worst possible scenario. Please Denver...I'm begging you. Kill those bastards.

2) I have no desire to eat today. I know some people eat when they're miserable, because it helps them feel better. To me, if I'm not going to enjoy the food, why would I eat it?

3) 28 degrees today...and it seems warm.

4) I don't know about this insurance deal. Two appointments, no sales. Six door knocks...nobody home. In other words, I made zero money. My manager told me it's the first Saturday he's ever had where no one was home on a Saturday. Unbelievable. I'm looking at other jobs. Because I am not happy where I am.

5) I am amazed how some people can look at one incident and think they can tell everything about someone's character when they have no clue what else may be going on in that person's life. Especially slightly older females who live in the Midwest. Seems to be the norm...

6) 10 A's down. 4 classes to go. Can June 23 get here already?

7) Would you please come back...by the time I count to fifty?

8) Debating whether or not to see Taken 3

9) One month till Nashville...

10) I changed my mind; I feel like eating something incredibly unhealthy.

No comments: