Friday, April 08, 2016

Lonely Days

Four times I have tried singles events through Meet up. And all of those four times, I have come away terribly disappointed. I've given it every fair chance and absolutely nothing works out. The environment is so non conducive to meeting people. People show up, they find someone immediately they're comfortable with and they'll spend the rest of the night talking. If you're not one of those lucky people, then at the end of the night, you are one lonely son of a bitch. Twenty five dollars I paid, just to reinforce the fact that I am completely unappealing.

I have basically come to the conclusion that the only way that a guy can get a girl is to either be really rich, be really good looking, or be a complete smooth-talking scam artist. And I'm not any one of those three things. I guess that leaves me out in the cold.

Just had to get that off my chest.

No comments: