Saturday, December 17, 2016

10 sad tunes

No matter how much pain, hurt, or frustration people give me, I'm thankful for other outputs. One of the greatest is music. These are ten of the barely known songs I turn up loud when I'm in need of a little hope. Some of them are sad and that's the way it has to be. Some people need happy music to lift them up. It doesn't work for me. I need to express mhow I feel in the moment. Songs like these do it for me.

1) Lost Stars-Adam Levine 
"God tell us why youth is wasted on the young."

2) More Rooms-William Bell
"Take a look out the picture window at the withered yard outside. Take a walk to the nursery where the babies never cried."

3) Somebody Lied-Ricky Van Shelton
"Well, don't worry, it wasn't me. Just someone whose world was torn in two. Someone who looks a lot like me. And loved someone like you."

4) Still Waters Run Deep-Bee Gees
"I see the angel and the devil in your heart. I confess, either one is my addiction. And where you're leadin' me I don't have the will to fight. Out of the darkness and into the light."

5) Promises-Randy Travis
"Back at home, in bed, she's crying. For her love for me is dying. But she'll pray I make it safely through the night. When the morning sun starts showing, to her bedside I'll be going. And she'll hold me while I face the morning light."

6) Colder Weather-Zac Brown Band
"She'd trade Colorado if he'd take her with him. Closes the door before the winter lets the cold in. And wonders if her love is storng enough to make him stay. She's answered by the taillights shining through the window pane."

7) Mental Revenge-Jamey Johnson
"I couldn't make you love me. You only made me blue. So all in all if the curtain should fall, I hope that it falls on you."

8) Dreaming Again-Jim Croce
"I'm not the same, can you blame me, is it hard to understand? I can't forget. You cant't change me. I am not that kind of man."

9) On a Bus To St. Cloud-Trisha Yearwood
"In a church in downtown Nw Orleans, I got down on my knees and prayed. And I wept in the arms of Jesus for the choice you made."

10) The Beast In Me-Johnny Cash
"The beast in me is caged by frail and fragile bars. Restless by day, and by night rants and rages at the stars. God help the beast in me."

No comments: