Friday, July 17, 2020

Evil Woman

"I'm not weak, i tell myself. I stay because I'm strong. The truth is I'm not man enough to stop her from doing me wrong."

Those little known lyrics are some of those powerful, dark, insecure words in the history of songwriting, regardless of the genre of music. 

As I constantly face judgement, condemnation, rejection, ghosting, and simply being misunderstood by females, I despise this women's movement more and more. I love women, I respect women. But my goodness, there is the perception that they are the oppressed victim in society. Spare me with the fem sham. They know how to manipulate the emotions and actions of men. 

And those lyrics demonstrate it. He wants to say something, he wants to do something. This bitch, meanwhile, just shits on his heart, soul, hopes, and feelings, and thinks only of herself and what she wants. Actually what her pussy wants. 

She's with him as consolation so she can keep herself semi active while she's out trying to cheat on him with better dick. He can't stand to be alone so he puts up with it, hoping he'll raise up to her consolation level, knowing he will be the dick for her if all else fails. Notice the difference. One settles, one hopes. 



No comments: