Tuesday, January 19, 2021

The End of America

I rarely, rarely put up political posts, because I know those who disagree with me will throw a hissy fit. For some of those people, that's the only time they comment on or react to my posts, which is quite sad for them. If you're feeling compelled to do that here, save your time and have your delusional celebration on your own.

But as my heart is filled with dread and pessimism as I consider the people who are taking over the White House and Capitol Hill, I can't be silent, even at risk of being censored like many others like me.

Do not ask me to believe that a president who was voted the Most Admired Man in America, above Barack Obama and a distant third Joe Biden in a recent Gallup poll, who got more votes than any incumbent in history, who got more votes than Obama did when he was elected in 2008 was somehow defeated by a man who has obvious cognitive impairments, who lost the first three Democratic primaries and was almost out of money and a woman who dropped out of the race almost a year before the election. Somehow this Democrat “dream team” managed to get over 80 million votes??? Really???

The President hurt a few feelings by being honest on social media and in press conferences. And for some people, that's what apparently matters most. It's amazing how so many people are ignorant to the truth of the last 4 years that he did his job and did it very well. Seek the truth, because you won't hear it on mainstream or the big cable news networks.

Here's what I've learned about American politics in the last several months. One party largely lacks morals and ethics. The other largely lacks balls.

It's our last night as a great country for a long long time. God, I can't ask you to bless America. We do not deserve it. I just ask you somehow to please forgive us.

No comments: