Monday, June 28, 2021

June Is the Worst Month

1) So there's a girl in Washington DC who I would like to date, but it turns out she's dating some random dude. And that random dude has since taken it upon himself to request me on Instagram, for reasons I have absolutely no idea. So I'm getting more attention from this random gastric bypass patient than the girl I'd like to get to know. If that doesn't encapsulate my lack of dating life, I don't know what does. 

2) I really make some killer garlic bread. And I'm not talking about the killer bread made by Dave and his cronies. 3/4 butter to 1/4 extra virgin olive oil. Warm it, add 4 cloves of garlic for each foot of bread. Slit the bread every  inches, brush,  sprinkle seasoned salt and Romano cheese, bake at 425 for 10 minutes, sprinkle with parsley. You're welcome. By the way,  I actually enjoy Dave's killer English muffins very much. 

3) The Mets are the least inspiring first place team in the history of baseball. 

4) I've signed up for four races. Time to start training again. I don't know if my feet are quite as swift as they were even two years ago. But... Maybe I have one half marathon in me...

5) Deep down, I still miss Natalie. She's married now, but... circumstances are just fucked up.

PS Pride always comes before the fall of man. 

No comments: