Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Back after 6 weeks

Yeah, yeah, I was gone for too long.

Well I turned 24 last Sunday and had a mighty fine b-day. For the second time, I met the Whole F'N Show.

ROB VAN DAM.

Van Dam, for those of you that don't know, is one of the most entertaining wrestlers out there. Unfortunately he's on the sidelines with a torn ACL right now and won't be back until January. All in all it was good to see him again. It cost 27 bucks for an autographed photo! Man, 27 bucks! On top of the 11 dollars I had to pay to park my car and the 15 for a ticket to get in the convention where I met Van Dam which was ridiculous. But anyway, that aside...

Softball is going solid. We're headed to the playoffs seeded number one in the tournament. Our top 2 pitchers are out for the season but we can still win.

More to type...

No comments: