Friday, August 12, 2005

Hogan knows best

No, not the brutal reality TV show on VH1. My dog by the same name, had his checkup. The vet told us he's the best shape they've ever seen a 14 year old cocker spaniel in. Ears, heart, eyes are all good. They really think he can live another 5 years. As I type, he's barking at a group of high school cheerleaders right outside my door. Some things can never change I guess...

The Jets are playing their first pre-season game right now. It's the 3rd quarter and they lead Detroit 7-3. It's weird. Every time the Jets have high expectations, everything goes drastically wrong. Hopefully, this is the year for glory. If not the Super Bowl, just as long as the Patsies don't win it!

I'm attending the Willow Creek Church Leadership Summit and there's a lot I could write about. I'll have a more in depth report later. John Maxwell, Rick Warren, Ken Blanchard, Curtis Silwa (Guardian Angels) are just a few of the names. It's been a rewarding and challenging weekend in many ways.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am very happy to hear the medical report on Hogan. I will say a prayer of thanks.Sorry about the met loss yesterday, but you called it when I spoke to you.