Wednesday, May 02, 2007

One of those nights

after 12 hours of working where I just pop in an ROH DVD, and load on crackers and peanut butter. Now what's running through my mind.

1) Why is Peter Pan peanut butter still not back on the shelf? How long does it take to get the bad jars off the shelf and make some good peanut butter? I can only take Jif for so long!

2) Republic of Tea's ginger peach iced tea is one of the best drinks I've ever had.

3) I'm thinking more and more that no matter how good advice is, it seems to mean a lot more when it comes from someone you respect.

4) How's this for a kick in the pants. Mom was supposed to go back to work Tuesday after 18 months of being out. Well, the powers that be failed to tell her that with new security codes, she had to have her fingerprints taken and it takes several days for it to be confirmed. So she has three or four extra days off.

5) If someone shows you compassion when you're in a tough situation, whether you want it or not, don't blow them off.

6) My June vacation can't come fast enough.

7) Has Larry King ever been on TV without wearing suspenders?

8) I go to the library to rent CD's as well as books. But looking for the CD's can be rough. 2/3 of the music is classical and opera. I can appreciate most types of music, but this seems a little out of hand. It's like calling a computer help line and talking to an operator who speaks English you can understand.

9) I was in Home Depot in the gardening section and I saw a product that was designed to water plants that were hard to reach. Now who would make their plants hard to reach? Doesn't that seem mean? Is someone keeping a wager on whether their tulips will last through the weekend?

10) Last, but not least, Ring of Honor debuts on pay-per view on July 1! Yes! Well, then again, I don't have PPV access at home. If anyone's house has PPV.....please?

No comments: