Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I should be at work

I almost went into the office tonight, but I guess I'm giving myself a longer vacation until I need to go back next week. I'll go back at some point this week. So tonight, it's watching a DVD, blogging, and listening to the Knicks get dismantled by Phoenix. Can Isiah Thomas get fired already? Seriously, who do I want to see lose their job more? Jim Dolan, Isiah Thomas, or Bill Belichick?

I try not to spend too much money, but I'm leaning toward getting Sirius or XM radio for my car. Regular radio is almost unlistenable nowadays, at least in Chicago. It's tough for me to even listen to the country stations. Think about this, 20 years from now, I'll turn on a oldie station. Back to back, I'll hear the Beatles song, Prince, Chuck Berry, Michael Jackson and James Taylor. And people try to get me into Christian radio. It's not that I have a gripe with contemporary praise music. But the same songs get played over and over and they sound so similar to secular pop music.

I have a lot of cell numbers in my phone. But there's one number in there with a certain name attached to it. And I have absolutely no clue who that person is. Am I the only one who has a number in their phone they don't know where it came from? Does this happen to anyone else?

On Sunday, I will finally fulfill a dream of mine. Eating fried turkey. I'm not joking.

I'm ready for some more live Ring of Honor. 18 days away! It's just pure fun and entertainment.

Song pick: "Fire and Smoke" by Earl Thomas Conley (This song may be 25 years old, but I just rediscovered it and it is so catchy.)

No comments: