Sunday, January 13, 2008

Off Facebook post

As I've become aware of a few things this week, I've come to a couple of conclusions.

1) I'm already sick of cold weather.
2) Swimming in a pool when you're on vacation is easy. Doing it competitively takes a lot of work. And after the way my eyes were burning after 5 minutes on Monday, I have to buy some goggles.
3) It amazes me how many single couples live together. I know at least 6 right now at work. About 5 million couples do that in the US right now. And I heard today that 90 percent of those couples never get married. And of the ones who do, they're twice as likely to divorce. Coincidence? Could be.
4) This NFL season has been boring, almost as boring as the typical college football bowl season.
5) That said, Brandon Jacobs' TD celebration of slamming the ball into the play clock and the resulting bang was one of the greatest I've ever seen.
6) Frontera makes the best jarred salsas.
7) I really wish I had the NHL Network.
8) Now I know what really went down. And here's the deal. If you're going to string me along and then deceive me, do it to my face. Don't do it over the phone. And definitely don't do it through a mass e-mail at 10:00 at night on a Wednesday. That is a tramp with a capital T.

No comments: