Saturday, January 05, 2008

What am I thinking?!

I am the only human being in the world who would in the same day:

1) Commit to doing his first mini-triathalon
2) Eating a slice of leftover Paula Deen's bacon cheeseburger meat loaf and lyonnaise potatoes and drink a pair of beers at 11 pm.

I'm not proud of it, but I haven't eaten in 8 hours and it was either that meat loaf (which I will never eat again BTW) or plain tortilla chips. Besides, I'm starting my training tomorrow morning, it's still technically Friday night. A few other things.

1) I cannot dance, at least not when a video game is involved.
2) Cherry Coke is back in the vending machines at work! No more zero calorie diet Cokes! Yes!
3) The only thing more annoying than someone promising to call you and not doing it? A person promising they'll facebook you and not doing it.
4) Is there a board game out there that doesn't take over an hour to figure out how to play?
5) Can the Rangers beat anyone in the Western Conference?
6) How has fantasy golf already begun again?


NFL playoff predictions:
First Round
Giants over Bucs
Seahawks over Redskins
Chargers over Titans
Jaguars over Steelers

Second Round
Cowboys over Giants
Packers over Seahawks
Patriots over Jaguars
Colts over Chargers

Conference Championships
Packers over Cowboys
Colts over Patriots (thank you God!)

Super Bowl
Colts over Packers

No comments: