Thursday, March 13, 2008

Transition

One hour away from fantasy draft #2. And I'm alone at work, nothing really is going on tonight. So a few things.

1) Last week, a few of my friends and I started talking about dreams we'd been having. What they were, how vivid they were, what they mean. I'd never had that kind of conversation before. I always thought dreams were basically subconscious thoughts that didn't deserve that much attention. And last night, I had one of the scariest, most vivid, and realistic dreams of my life. I rarely remember my dreams, but I was actually convinced this one was real.

2) It's strange how the world seems just a little different when that extra daylight kicks in.

3) Earth to Warner Brothers! Please make some more Whose Line DVD sets!

4) The documentary section on "Ric Flair and the Four Horsemen" may be the best doc I have seen in some time.

5) One month ago, I thought Eliot Spitzer was the coolest politician I'd ever seen. How things change so suddenly. And does the entire front page of the New York Post really have to profile the whore he was with?

6) Lee Strobel just wrote a new book called "The Case for the Real Jesus." I'm very excited to check this one out.

7) What will happen first: the cost of gasoline dropping below $3.00 a gallon or the cost of a postage stamp dropping one cent?

8) I just tried the broccoli cheese soup from Original Soup Man. I never thought anyone could make that kind of soup as well as Popeye's in Lake Geneva. This comes darn close.

9) When I leave this night job in June, things will be very different. How, I don't know. I just hope I can find some way to make it good.

10) Let's Go Rangers!!!

Song pick: "No Such Thing" John Mayer

No comments: