Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I should be working right now

But nothing has been faxed or e-mailed tonight. So I'm watching Emeril cook catfish and creamed corn and he's about to start on the lamb chops. Ten notes for tonight.

1) Tough week coming up on WFAN. No Benigno, no Francesa, and obviously Mad Dog has gone Sirius.

2) Going to two Mets games in Milwaukee next week. Can't wait. Maybe I'll see Johan hurl another complete game.

3) Fax machines are ridiculously hard to figure out. They're like the new VCR. No one quite knows how to use them and you are guaranteed to have one problem the instruction manual does not address.

4) Two weeks until Muskegon!

5) Three weeks until Festival of the Vine and some softball party time!

6) Since when did Come Thirsty go from 10 percent dating to 80 percent dating?

7) Lettuce wraps are the messiest meal ever created. And I should not be eating them at work.

8) Softball ended way too soon Sunday night. Three wins to soon. At least my defense was on display. Three diving catches, two difficult pop ups, threw a runner out at first from short center field. But there was no excuse for us making eight straight outs, especially after scoring 4 in the first. 10-5 final.

9) How did a girl I'm not even dating (1) convince me to go to DSW with her (2) convince me to buy a pair of hundred dollar shoes?

10) Thank you to a certain someone for making me miss my fantasy football draft Monday night! But it was worth it...

No comments: