Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 random things...I'll give in

So what can I think of that is different and not widely known amongst my friends, enemies, and people I have no contact with (the majority of my Facebook friends)?

1. My first job was at Panera Bread- back then it was still St. Louis Bread Company. I lasted one month and then quit.

2. My first sports jersey was a white Rodney Hampton Giants #27.

3. I have never done a drug or smoked a cigarette in my life.

4. My mother's family is Baptist and my father's is Catholic.

5. I have not eaten at a McDonald's in 21 years.

6. I met Rob Van Dam while stuck in the Denver airport. My high school class was trying to fly home from our senior trip and Baccalaureate had to be pushed back.

7) I have had three cars in my life: all Hondas.

8) I have never seen a Star Wars or Star Trek movie.

9) I don't like people who are full of themselves or dishonest.

10) I have never been fired from a job.

11) I watched the entire first season of Joe Millionaire.

12) I have visited 41 states.

13) I wish Whose Line Is It Anyway was still on TV.

14) I am aggravated only one season of Whose Line Is It Anyway is on DVD.

15) My favorite ballpark food is Boog Powell's BBQ sandwiches in Baltimore, MD.

16) I want to visit the Newseum in Washington DC.

17) My favorite Bible book is James, though I am trying to learn more about the Old Testament.

18) The only movies I own on DVD are Airplane!, Good Will Hunting, and The Passion of the Christ

19) I have 85 ROH DVD's.

20) I love country music through about 2000 and hate most of it since.

21) I have separated a shoulder and tore a knee tendon playing football; yet, I have never played it in an organized league.

22) I don't plan to get a tattoo or piercing.

23) I like laying in hammocks.

24) I keep just about every ticket from an event I go to.

25) Three countries I want to visit are Argentina, Australia, and Italy.

No comments: