Saturday, April 24, 2010

Long Saturday, ROH tonight

So I have the house to myself for the next week. I woke up at 4:45 AM and will not be going to sleep until 3AM Sunday morning. You would think this would be reminiscient of my college days.

Right now, it's 9 AM. Between car insurance and my monthly maintenance (which in the summer just means lawn mowing and flowers that deer will eat by June), I just spent $650. I'm heading up to Huntley in a few to the Greg Norman outlet. I think I could use a new golf shirt.

After that, I'll head to the gym for a while and then head back home for a little bit of the Mets-Braves game. I plan on leaving home around 3 or so. Not sure where I will grab lunch, but I plan on stopping around Yorktown. Maybe Cheeseburger in Paradise, I haven't been there in a long time.

And then Ring of Honor. This looks like a pretty solid show.

ROH World Title Match
Tyler Black defends vs. Chris Hero
Pick: Tyler

Come-As-You-Are Street Fight
Colt Cabana & El Generico vs. Steve Corino & Kevin Steen
Pick: Colt Cabana and El Generico

Pick 6 Challenge Match
(1) Roderick Strong vs. (4) Davey Richards
Pick: Roderick Strong

The Briscoe Brothers vs. Austin Aries & Kenny King
Pick: Briscoes

ROH World TV Champion Eddie Edwards vs. The Metal Master
Pick: Eddie Edwards

Petey Williams vs. Rhett Titus
Pick: Petey Williams

Josh Raymond & Christian Able with Truth Martini vs. Erick Stevens & Shawn Daivari with Prince Nana
Pick: Erick Stevens & Daivari

I'm so tired of being alone, so tired of on my own... It will be fun...

No comments: