Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Perception

1) I can't help but wonder where my presence matters. Or if it really matters anywhere. Or does it matter to the people that matter in my life.

2) My work load will lighten in roughly 20 days. When that period elapses, I wonder what I fill it with.

3) With what I have, I should be happy. Yet, I feel I should have something more. Or maybe, just something different.

4) Every times I write the word "have" I always mix up the h and the a. Every time.

5) Is Bryan Danielson going to be in WWE? Is it possible?

6) I long for some hot weather. 60 degrees does not count. I am ready to sweat a little bit.

7) Why was it taken away from me before I had a chance to experience it? It just isn't right.

8) I'm glad we are studying Proverbs on Sunday mornings. We could all use a little wisdom.

9) I don't know about softball right now. Looks like I'm playing against my friends but will play with some of the guys from last year. I want to play, but I don't know how excited I am. But once I see that first fly ball fly in the air, then descend and feel it settling in my tan leather glove. Then I grab that softball in my right palm and hurl it in towards the infield. When that happens, I'll be good.

10) I was out of the house for 15 hours today. Now it is 11:50 pm and I can hear the rain crashing down hard outside. My eyes are so ready to close. Yet I want to listen to more music. I'll finish it off tonight with Johnny Cash's coffer of "If You Could Read My Mind."

No comments: