Sunday, November 28, 2010

Late thoughts

1) tonight, I had to deal with old issues that I never thought I would have to face again. I wasn't ready when they popped up and I just did my best to ignore them all night. At one time, that now-issue was a hopeful situation. That's just not a part of life I have to deal with anymore and I really don't want to do it now.

2) The San Diego Chargers look ready to soar into December yet again. Then again, it's been 16 years since they played in a Super Bowl and Norv Turner is still their head coach.

3) While I was out of town, Mom cancelled my NHL Center Ice package without asking me. She warned me she might do it just to save some money. But why couldn't she just ask me if I was willing to pay her for that part of the bill? More blatant disrespect in my opinion.

4) Two days till payday. Thank God!

5) I really hope Tuesday is a great night. And yet, because of time and two time zones, I can't let myself get too excited. I feel pretty torn about it.

Song pick: "The Clown" Conway Twitty. I think I've used this one before, but it seems so right.

No comments: