Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Top Rex Ryan Quotes

After a tough loss to Washington (Rangers drop to 2-5-1 in MSG), I watched the 30-minute Rex Ryan SFX special on the NFL Network. It captured many of Rex' best lines from the sidelines, encompassing just over a season and a half. Here is my dirty dozen list, dirty, because the censors are off, and dozen, because I just cannot narrow this down to just ten.

12. This is gonna be a fun one. Rock 'em, sock 'em robots today

11. But he (Mulligan) can keep whippin' his ass in the backfield, right?

10. He (Kaeding) already missed two. Three strikes homeboy and you're out. He missed it! He missed it! He missed! Yeah!

9. Norv, I'm the opposite. I blow up, you slim down.

8. We know we've got a great defense. We believe in our philosophy of ground 'n' pound.

7. Time out! Time out! That's a long sprint for me. I gotta get my damn track shoes on!

6. They can't hit our fuckin' quarterback like that! That's fuckin bullshit! Number 33!

5. I called that time out! Next time, I'll stand right on top of you.

4. Bam! That's Jet football! That's Jets football baby! Way to go Shonn!

3. We're going for it! We're going for it! We're going for it! Win the game right here!

2. That's the game! That's the fuckin' game! That's New York Jets football! That's New York Jets football!

1. Play like Jets, we'll kick their ass and go onto the Super Bowl!

No comments: