Saturday, January 15, 2011

More Sat night random musings

1) I should not have brought that Gino's East meaty legend pizza. It's really good! I don't know if I can go back to the spinach pizza now...

2) I was sick basically all week, the second time in less than two months. And I used two sick days within a month after not using any for two years. I hate doing that. And I would really like to get rid of this nagging cough.

3) Got to the gym today for just the second time in 11 days. The running wasn't easy, what else is new? But I felt pretty good about my lifting, especially my shoulder and leg workouts.

4) As much as I would like to see a hockey game in Montreal, it will never be a Rangers game. Something ridiculously bad always happens when the Rangers go there.

5) And so I have worked my last day in Hoffman Estates. Didn't shed any tears as I walked away, but I know I will miss the shorter commutes and the days when the gym was not an expense.

6) Can the Mets sign Chris Young already?!

7) I'm just waiting for 40 degrees...

8) Pumping myself up...Trying not to get too worked up, but this is special...Never know when it will come again.

9) Where ya at, T-Rich!

10) I hope she'll still want me by the time we finally see each other.

No comments: