Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Free weekday, free thinking

1) Love the hot weather we've been having the last few days. Been able to do something I enjoy like running outside, playing a few rounds of disc golf, tanning, and just walking outside without a jacket on.


2) I don't want to think I have seasonal affective disorder, but I feel so much more alive in the warm weather. Who knows?


3) Got tomorrow off, and it is supposed to rain. I'm thinking of hitting Top Golf tomorrow. Thank you Groupon for saving me $30.


4) I cannot believe how many of my fellow Rangers fans are rooting for Boston over Vancouver.I don't want to hear this BS about rooting for the American team or the Original 6. The city is Boston!


5) I used a coffee BBQ rub to flavor my strip steaks last Sunday night. The coffee added a nice smoky flavor to the meat. It wasn't my favorite seasoning, but it worked very well.


6) Was in the middle of typing #6 when the power got knocked out. It really is something else how many more natural disasters and horrific storms seem to be pounding our country. New Orleans, Tuscaloosa, California, Oklahoma, Nashville.

7) Franics Chan writes some of the most challenging words I have ever read in "Crazy Love".


8) What is it with me and women? One of my best girl friends has been in a relationship for 3 weeks now. No wonder I haven't heard from her. It really aggravates me how people will get into a relationship and just forget that you ever exist.


9) Had a great conversation with a girl last night. She's a Christian, loves pro wrestling and hockey, and is funny and clever and really sweet. And mighty pretty too. We chatted on facebook for 45 minutes and it went well. I get home tonight and find she just got into a relationship. FML.

9a) Was I easy to deceive? You were so easy to believe.

10) The girl just chatted me up again...What is the deal here?!

No comments: