Friday, August 17, 2012

Quiet Friday night

I think this is going to be a pretty good weekend, we'll get to that in due time.

1) Five bonus songs in follow up to the "Karma" post

1) "Best I Ever Had" Gary Allan (it's a shame I didn't put this in my top 10, this is so fitting for the situation)
2) "Fool Hearted Memory" George Strait
3) "Too Much On My Heart" Statler Brothers
4) "Till I Get It Right" Tammy Wynette
5) "Drinkin' Me Lonely" Chris Young

2) So my boss is now no longer my boss. He got a new position in the Schaumburg building where he'll get to head up a new team that's similar to what he worked with before he came to us. I don't feel too good about it, he was a pretty solid boss. I have no idea who my manager is going to be. Just as long as I'm not reporting directly to my boss' boss, I think I'm fine.

3) One week till I'm in New York City. It's not that I'm so excited to see CI. I'm just anxious to get out of here for a while. And a corned beef/pastrami from Katz' deli is most definitely on my agenda!

4) Never wear a red shirt to Target...I don't mind helping people out but..not every 30 seconds.

5) Currently reading the biography on Gil Hodges. I'm definitely looking forward to it. Next will be John Ortberg's newest book, "Who Was This Man?"

No comments: