Thursday, November 22, 2012

Break it off (VERY ANGRY)

What I'd really like to say to CI, for calling herself a die-hard Yankee/Giant fans when she's 23 years old and spoiled as can be, with 7 titles in her life, where as I have 1 in 30 years...

Screw you. You have been alive 23 years. In that period of time, you have won 7 titles. I have been alive 31 years and have one title to speak of. None of my teams have even reached a final since 2000 when the Mets lost to your evil empire, the fucking Yankees.

You say if your team loses a game, you shake it off and move on. And you have the nerve to say that I should do the same. Well, I'm sure it's a whole hell of a lot easier to move on, when you have so many blissful memories to look back on. I have nothing in my history but teases embarrassment, and garbage.

You and your fellow worshipers of the Evil Empires ruined my Christmas last year. And although you claim you don't root against my teams, it's so obvious I know you and the rest of these rude, cruel, arrogant, condescending bullies live to see me and my bretheren lose, agonize, and suffer. It's the way it goes in Mets Yankees. now it's Jets and little boy blue.

And then on your Twitter account, you have the balls to say you are a die-hard Giant/Yankee/Ranger fan. Spare me. With two of those teams, you've never had to suffer a day in your damn life. You're a fraudulent bandwagon jumper without a single clue about loyalty, devotion, or persistence through painful times...So put this as classy as I can put it, screw you.