Sunday, November 25, 2012

Need a turnaround

Let's move on. It's not always easy, but I need to. Pastor Shane said in church to try not complaining today and instead being thankful. On a football Sunday, even when the Jets don't play, that's almost impossible. But I won't do it here, I'll try to follow what he said...

1) I still want to go to Springfield. I'm going to make it happen. I need it. We both need it.

2) I bought a new camera today. A silver Canon PowerShot A4000 IS for $105, which usually costs $180. And I got a free memory card too. Not bad.

3) Davey Richards vs Michael Elgin at AAW last night was simply one of the best live wrestling matches I have seen in a long time. Just amazing to watch.

4) I could have a 7 lb turducken shipped to my house for $100 or for the same price, I could get a shipment of two gallons of Garrett's popcorn. Only one of those seem to justify the pricetag.

5) Thanks to Matt Pecora for having small group over Friday night. I needed it in the worse way. We watched Tropic Thunder and the Boondock Saints. Those are not exactly the most Christian-oriented films, but it was still fun. Alison left 3/4 of the way through the first movie; I guess we'll get Finding Nemo for her next time. Hey, she recommended it...

At least in pro wrestling, unlike real sports, the good guy wins sometimes...

Song pick: "You Can Dream of Me" Steve Wariner

No comments: