Sunday, November 04, 2012

Questions

1) When you can't decide on anything that can make you happy, what do you do?

2) This is the third time in for months I have had to address fraud on either my credit card or debit card. Why do some people have nothing else to do but try to ruin someone's life?

3) Why do I continue to date women who want me to suffer?

4) Why do I find myself getting drawn in by long distance relationships?

5) Why do only rich people have a fair chance to pursue their dreams in America?

6) Why was I cursed to be a Mets, Jets, Rangers, Knicks fan?

7) Why did the Knicks change their uniforms? The trim on the side looked so cool.

8) Why are these natural disasters happening so much more frequently?

9) Why even engage in comments on articles and personal opinions on the Internet? Does anything good ever come from it?

10) Why am I looking forward to traveling to Columbus and Springfield, OH more than New York and Hartford a month later? Actually I think I know the answer to that one..

No comments: