Saturday, August 23, 2014

ROH Predictions for tonight

Ring of Honor presents Death Before Dishonor XII tonight in Chicago Ridge. I would think this is around the 30th ROH event I have attended. I've been going nine years and I've attended about 3-4 shows a year. One of these days, I should count up my tickets and see how many it's been. This isn't the most stacked card I've ever seen. But the 8-man elimination match and the return of Adam Pearce has me excited. Here are my picks.

ROH World Championship
"Unbreakable" Michael Elgin vs Tommaso Ciampa
 Elgin. He just won the title two months ago and is not losing it this fast.

8-Man Team Elimnation Match
The Briscoes, Christopher Daniels & Frankie Kazarian vs The Young Bucks & ROH World Tag Team Champions, reDRagon
Tough call. I can't just pic the winning team, but who will survive. I definitely think it's a 1-on-1 in the finals. I think O'Reilly survives. If it's the other team, I pick Mark Briscoe.
 
"The Phenomenal" AJ Styles vs Cedric Alexander
The veteran AJ wins, but puts the up and coming star over.

Adam Cole vs Hanson
Adam Cole BAY-BAY! 

ROH World TV Champion Jay Lethal w/ Truth Martini vs Caprice Coleman
Non-title match, so i'll pick Caprice and a new feud is under way.
 
Adam Pearce vs. Adam Page
Pearce. Layup.

No comments: