Monday, December 08, 2014

Sunflower Blogger Challenge

Thanks to the talented and beautiful Courtney Phillips who allowed me to take the Sunflower Blogger Challenge. I have to reveal 11 facts about myself and answer the 11 questions the previous blogger asked. Those who know me, I don't know if I'll be shocking you here! But I'll try to come up with some random facts. Either that or I'll have to make up some good facts...anyway, here we go.

1) My goatee has a tendency to disappear in certain spots for months at a time and then I need to trim or color the rest of it to make it look decent.

2) I believe I have brown eyes, but some people think I have hazel.

3) I wish there was a way I could be taller.

4) I have a space heater in my basement that I use on my feet, since they're almost always cold.

5) I have become a huge fan of DDP Yoga.

6) I do not eat ketchup, mayo, water chestnuts, Indian food, sushi, croutons, olives, or most things with chocolate.

7) I once drew arrows with crayons on my parents' new wallpaper. I was watching Sesame Street and had this divine inspiration. I couldn't understand why they were so angry at me!

8) The celebrity most people say I look like is Mike Piazza.

9) I have had two dogs in my life: both cocker spaniels.

10) My favorite state to visit is Arizona...and I've been to over 40.

11) My least favorite row on an airplane is the first row of coach. It allows for too an easy a view of first class and you don't reap any of the benefits. It's an evil tease!


Courtney's questions to me

1) If you had to eat the same meal for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
Pasta with some meat and vegetables

2) Baseball or football?
Go to baseball, but football on TV

3) What's a book you've read more than once?
"Everyone's Normal Till You Get to Know Them" John Ortberg

4) Blue raspberry or cherry?
Cherry, I don't think I've seen blue raspberry.

5) Would you want a fancy wedding or a more frugal one?
I would go frugal. I don't understand spending lavishly on weddings if there are more pressing financial needs.

6) What's your biggest pet peeve?
Drivers who do not use turn signals

7) Y'all or you guys?
You guys

8) New York or Nashville?
New York! But I am going back to Nashville in February for the first time in 15 years, so let's see how that goes!

9) Dr. Pepper or Coke?
Coke. That's a layup! And throw in a lime!

10) How has the Lord blessed you recently?
A groupon to Comedy Sportz in downtown Chicago

11) If money weren't a worry, what job would you like to have for the rest of your life?
Restaurant reviewer

If anyone is interested, here are my questions to any blogger reading this...

1) Favorite non-chocolate dessert?
2) Train or bus?
3) Favorite Bible book?
4) Beatles or Rolling Stones?
5) Favorite musical instrument?
6) Least favorite sound?
7) What business is not near where you live, but you wish it was?
8) Best place you've ever traveled?
9) Most important quality you look for in a friend?
10) If you could meet one person from history, who would it be?
11) If you were to live in a country other than America, where would you live?

No comments: