Monday, February 02, 2015

Five quick hits

1) I'm disgusted with this government. I should not have to pay for health insurance if I don't want to. Especially if I'm young and in good health. It is nothing more than an added expense that I don't want and currently don't need.

2) I want the doctor to tell me I'm not getting enough gluten in my diet.

3) Grad school update: 11 classes down, 3 to go. In terms of time, it's 16 months down and 4 to go.

4) Going to take a break from social media. As in Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Plus sports radio. Anyone who knows me knows that's a huge thing for me to give up. Basically, it's a way to avoid the bullshit about the Super Bowl and Satan winning it. I'm going to try to make it through Tuesday night, if not longer. We'll see how it goes.

5) I should have been heading to Nashville this coming Friday for a couple of fun days watching the Rangers play the Predators, listening to country music, and visiting a lot of museums. I was really excited about it. Instead, I'm staying home. Thanks for screwing it all up Dad...

No comments: