Sunday, February 15, 2015

Tonight's playlist

Six hours on my feet, serving pizza, refilling beverages, and cleaning the salad bar. My first shift is over. I feel pretty good mentally, but my feet are pretty exhausted. Right now, I think I'd prefer to date a female professional foot masseuse above all other jobs. Chilling with two pieces of deep dish and two cans of Bud now. By the way, there is no more annoying tweet in the world than two people talking about how much they adore each other on Twitter! That's what you have texting, phone calls, and friggin face-to-face conversations for!

Anyway, on a freezing, cold, tiring night, it's time to play mellow music and a lot of country.

1) "Till I Get It Right" Tammy Wynette
2) "Stardust" Nat King Cole
3) "Old Man" Neil Young
4) "Out on the Weekend" Neil Young
5) "Somewhere In My Broken Heart" Billy Dean
6) "Good Ol' Fashioned Love" Tracy Byrd
7) "Going Where the Lonely Go" Merle Haggard
8) "You Take Me For Granted" Merle Haggard
9) "Last In Love" George Strait
10) "Living For the Night" George Strait
11) "Dreaming Again" Jim Croce
12) "Valentine's Day" Bruce Springsteen

No comments: