Monday, August 17, 2015

Five hits

It's one of those evenings when I feel like knocking out a few bullet points, because I really don't know what else to do right now. I'm not feeling incredibly articulate, so here's what will be.

1) I want this job at COD to work. It's to the point that I'm desperate. I just get the feeling that as a part-timer, I'm incredibly dispensable and they are looking for any excuse to throw me out. It may just be my paranoia. But it feels like every mistake gets blown up. I feel like I'm on borrowed time there.

2) At the restaurant I work at, I'm convinced the manager in charge of schedules has a learning disability. How many times must I explain that I have no interest in working Sunday mornings anymore?

3) How did I lose my COD ID card? I have no desire to pay ten bucks for a replacement, but I'm running out of options if I can't find the stupid thing.

4) Penrose in Geneva makes pretty good beer, but I've had better.

5) I'm totally slacking on my training. I went to the gym Monday through Wednesday and have done zero since, aside from dog walks. Time to get back on the wagon on Monday.

No comments: