Sunday, January 17, 2016

Random inspiration

"I gave my all, but I think my all may have been too much."
Wow. Those words were penned and recorded in the song "Just Once" in 1981, the year I was born. How did I not discover them until tonight?

Three tips to great chicken parmesan.

  • Pound the chicken breast flat; 
  • Use panko bread crumbs;
  • Broil it layering it as fried chicken breast, parmesan, marinara, and fresh mozzarella.

"Button Off of My Shirt" Ronnie Milsap. I cannot hear that song enough.

It feels so good to have a friend with whom you can be real and vulnerable and not fear their reaction.

I feel part of me is dead without my iPod. Why Apple stopped making the classic model, it makes no sense at all. I need my music on the go.

I'm playing volleyball tomorrow for the first time in a while, I hope I can still dive like used to,










No comments: